Warning: False accusations of copyright and/or trademark infringement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
If you are a copyright owner (or an representative thereof); and believe that your copyright(s) have been infringed upon, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly being infringed upon. If more than one work, then provide a list of such works;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed;
- Sufficient contact information of the party allegedly being infringed upon. By sufficient, it is meant to include the party’s name, contact address, email, and telephone number.
- A statement that you in good faith believe that the copyrighted work is in fact not authorized by the lawful owner, representatives, or the law for use on this website;
- A statement that the information you provide in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed upon.
- Furthermore, you acknowledge that failure to comply with all the requirements as stated herein may invalidate your DMCA notice.
DMCA notices are to be sent to following e-mail address:
dmca [~at~] livelaffshare [~dot~] com
(replace the “[~at~]” with “@” and the “[~dot~]” with a “.”)