A common ingredient in nearly everyone’s kitchen can save the life of someone having a heart attack or stroke. Cayenne pepper can stop heart attacks in as little as 60 seconds, according to leading herbalist John Christopher.
After studying a range of treatments, Christopher believes this popular chili type of pepper is the most effective for heart attacks.
One of nature’s strongest spices, Cayenne pepper is a powerful stimulant that increases heart rate and helps blood circulation. It also has an hemostatic effect that can instantly stop bleeding.
Some 610,000 people die of heart disease annually in the US. That’s 1 in 4 total deaths.
An Easy to Use Recipe
Having a ready-to-use pepper medication for heart attacks in your home can save lives. Here is a simple recipe in case of an emergency. Only use cayenne pepper and not any other variety.
You will need:
- 1-3 fresh cayenne peppers
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Alcohol with a 50% ABV (strong whiskey, scotch, vodka etc)
- 1-liter glass bottle
- Put on gloves for safety and hygiene
- Fill about a quarter of the bottle with cayenne pepper powder. Add just enough alcohol to cover the powder.
- Blend the fresh peppers with alcohol in a food processor until you have a sauce-like consistency.
- Add this sauce to the bottle until it is ¾ full.
- Fill the rest of the bottle up to the top with more alcohol.
- Cap the bottle and store it in a dark place for two weeks. Be sure to shake the bottle several times a day during this time.
- After two weeks, strain the mixture into a new, darkened bottle. If you want a stronger remedy, leave the bottle for three months after step 6, remembering to shake it each day. Then simply strain as before.
You now have a life-saving remedy for heart attacks! In addition, if you store it in a dry and dark place it should never spoil or go off.
How to Save a Life
When someone suffers a heart attack or stroke and providing they are still conscious, give them 5-10 drops of the remedy straight away. Administer another 5-10 drops after 5 minutes and continue this treatment until the patient starts to improve.
If the person is unconscious, it is best to put 3-5 drops under their tongue and then begin CPR. Repeat this dosage every five minutes until the patient’s condition improves.
Other Pepper Benefits
Cayenne pepper contains 26 different nutrients including calcium, magnesium, and zinc as well as vitamins A and C. It has a whole host of health advantages from easing stomach pains, migraines, and toothaches to allergies and arthritis.
Cayenne paper stimulates the production of gastric juices which also helps digestion, relieves gas and can help people lose weight.
Some traditional medicine experts believe the capsaicin found in Cayenne peppers prevents tumors caused by lung and liver cancer.